Participate in the Bridges listservSharing insights and resources about spiritually oriented practice with othersSharing insights and resources about training and education in spiritually oriented treatment approachesApplying for research ﬁnding to do collaborative research on spiritually oriented psychotherapiesCollaborating with other in writing articles about spiritually oriented practiceCollaborating with others in grant writing for research funding
I would like to become a member of Bridges, the research-practice network for bringing spiritually oriented psychotherapies into the healthcare mainstream. I am willing to abide by the standards described below.
Bridges Member Standards
- The information on the Bridges website and on the Bridges LinkedIn group is intended to help foster collaboration and to help reduce the research-practice gap on spiritually oriented psychotherapies. Thus, all information shared should be relevant to the mission of Bridges.
- Only members of Bridges are supposed to have access to the "members only" section of the website and to the LinkedIn group. Members should not give access to these member beneﬁts to those who haven't joined Bridges.
- When sharing information about practice, training, and research, members of Bridges are careful to maintain conﬁdentiality for clients, students, and colleagues. Bridges' members follow established ethical and legal guidelines in maintaining conﬁdentiality.
- When posting articles, videos, and other resources, members of Bridges are careful to adhere to copyright laws.
- In order to foster a safe collaborative environment, members of Bridges maintain cordial respect when interacting with other members.
- Members of Bridges agree that their comments placed on the Bridges LinkedIn group site maybe removed by the administration if they are deemed inappropriate or hostile in any way. Diﬀerences of opinions can be shared, but they must be shared in a spirit of respect and collaboration.
I agree and will abide by the standards of BridgesI disagree and withdraw my application to join Bridges